New favorite things about the Donald Trump presidency: 1. I still think #ThisIsGoingToBeHilarious
2. The return of the antiwar left.
3. The sudden realization that government only has powers enumerated, delegated, and limited by the constitution.
4. The continued creative relabeling of collectivist policies – this time somehow called “conservatism.”
5. Unfortunately sensitive nature of calling out the hypocrisy of those two applauded expansion of powers for the last 16 to 24 years and are suddenly against it. Myself included to an extent, only I found it was easier to simply accept it instead of fight the notion.
6. The conversations around attempting to reclaim the word conservative, from conservatives and the word liberal, from liberals.
7. The reactions of the “liberals” when you applaud them for being so constitutionally conservative lately, and the reactions of conservatives who suddenly find themselves being more classically liberal and they thought.
8. Trump’s Twitter.
9. The newfound conscience of the Hollywood left and the paradoxical fake gravity we continue to give their make-believe for a living opinions on our reality.